Known Bugs in the Current Version
Please note that this list is not all inclusive and is being developed. Also if a bug is shown below, but you believe you have more information to share on it that isn't shown in its description then do not hesitate to report it. More information in helping track down some of the more deceptive glitches is better than less. Please have patience as we try to resolve the issues that have cropped up to improve stability for the next version. For truly game breaking glitches we will usually try to release a patch, but normally the bugs that make it past the open beta period will stay in game until the next version is released.
Script Errors (general)
- Entering tournaments for some people causes the game to crash. (Corrupted Game)
Companions given two melee weapon options will constantly switch between them.
- 2v1 matches cannot achieve the minimum required bid for betting.
Tournament prizes that are weapons do not distinquish between ranged or melee for modifiers.
- Tournament difficulty cannot exceeed 95%. Scene selection doesn't alter it. (Fixed for 2.55)
- Cheering sounds sometime get stuck in a loop requiring exit of game. (Disabled for 2.55)
- New background is showing up in the battle panel blocking view of combat. (Fixed for 2.55)
- Some items when drawn appear in hand and still in their scabbard.
- Throwing dirks & throwing bollock daggers have no throwing speed so are thrown in slow motion.
- Moneylending/Landowners is still paying out rent for lands already sold.
- Item prices with merchants can be exploited by buying/selling repeatedly. (Fixed for 2.55)