Affiliate to a family (Diplomacy Mod)
As a vassal you can affiliate within a family from a faction, that you have joined. Family include the referent lord (the one you talked with to be affiliated), and his family, but not "the family of the family member".
- Should first have joined faction family.
- Should not be already affiliated to another family.
- Relation with referent lord should not be negative ( >= 0).
If lord character:
- martial , then player renown required >= lord renown
- cunning , then player right-to-rule required >= 10
- sadistic/debauched , then player honor required < -7
- upstanding , then player honor required > +5
- goodnatured, then faction relation required >= 90
- selfrighteous/pitiless , then player's fortune (money) required >= (lord renown)*65
- default/custodian or quarrelsome/badtempered, then player relation with lord required >= 14
- Talk to lord.
Try to persuade him (one attempt per week).
- Relation with each family member increased (if >= 0 then +10 . If negative, then set to zero).
- Relation with each family member increased monthly (+4).
- Relation with rivals of each family members affected (-8).
- Family members could not refuse to marry daughter to you.
- No tax when resting inside family owner castle/town.
- If family member defeated, -3 relation point with all family members.
- If family member imprisoned, -4 relation points per week with him.